Effective Date: October 20, 2018
Our registered members share their professional identities, engage with their Buyers/Sellers, exchange product related information and purchase terms and conditions. Content and data on our Marketplace are viewable to visitors/ non-members.
We use log-ins, cookies, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use.
We Collect Data and keep it Safe
To create an account for your organization you need to provide data including your name, email address, mobile number, Organization details like Licence details, Presence, headquarter address, billing address, Bank details and etc.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
Stay Connected, Stay informed
Our Marketplace allows all our registered members to stay connected and up to date with Buyers/Sellers. To do so, you will connect with the Buyers/Sellers who you choose, and who also wish to “connect” with you.
We will use data about you (such as your profile, product you have screened/viewed) to help Buyers find your products, and enable Buyer to negotiate with Sellers.
Our Services allow you to stay informed about news, events and ideas regarding Sales promotion and any other offers. Our Marketplace also allows Buyers/Sellers to improve their efficiency, Profitability, information on one click & etc. We use the data we have about you (e.g., data you provide, data we collect from your engagement with our Services and inferences we make from the data we have about you), to recommend the relevant product and other information.
Analytics and Other Services
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As mentioned above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you choose to close your Carenet account, your personal data will generally stop being visible to others on our Services within 48 hours. We generally delete closed account information within 30/40 days of account closure, except as noted below.
We retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
Rights to Access and Edit Your Organization Data
You can access or delete your Organization data. We provide many choices about the collection, use and sharing of your data, from deleting or correcting data you include in your profile.
For Organization data that we have about you:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your organization data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of the personal data you provided in machine-readable form.
Visitors contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and Service issues (e.g., bugs).