Terms and Conditions for Buyer
- Binding Agreement
(ii) You hereby agree and understand that this Agreement is a binding contract between Carenet and any person who accesses, browses, or uses the Services in any manner and accordingly, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Agreement. The term “you” refers to any buyer visiting carenetweb.com and/or using the Services of Carenet through carenetweb.com. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, you do not have the right to use the Services and are required to forthwith leave carenetweb.com, discontinue use of Services and delete the Mobile Applications. The terms contained in this Agreement shall be accepted without any modification. The use of the Services would constitute acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. Please return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. Carenet reserves its right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of carenetweb.com signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
- Use of the website
- As a condition of your use of carenetweb.com, you warrant that (a) you are at least 18 years of age, (b) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, (c) you will use com in accordance with this Agreement and only for commercial use and for business purposes, (d) you will only use carenetweb.com to provide legitimate information on your own behalf or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act on behalf, (e) If you are using the Services on behalf of another organization or entity("Organization"), then you are agreeing to be bound by the Agreement on behalf of that Organization and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Organization to this Agreement. In that case, "you" and "your" refers to you and the concerned Organization (f) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Carenet retains the right at its sole discretion to deny access to anyone to com and the Services it offers, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
- Prohibited activities
- The contents and information listed and displayed on com (including, but not limited to, Products information, assumptions, promotional offers, images, Seller details, logos, and trademarks etc.) as well as the software used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Carenet or the Sellers and Product providers. You agree not to modify, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, Products obtained from or through carenetweb.com. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website for any illegal purpose;
- provide any speculative, false, or fraudulent information;
- intentionally submit or provide incorrect, incomplete, deceptive or false information or details;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on com or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to carenetweb.com;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on com;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents or other automated or manual processes) to navigate, access, monitor, copy content or search com;
- take any action or use any software or other function that may cause malfunction of com;
- deep-link to any portion of com, for any purpose without our express written permission;
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of com into any other website or mobile application without our prior written authorization;
- violate or attempt to violate the integrity or security of com or any content thereof or attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of carenetweb.com;
- transmit or upload document or information that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- transmitting any information on or through com that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services; and
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of com content or other information available on carenetweb.com.
- Use of Services
- You acknowledge and agree that the scope of Services rendered by Carenet include only being a marketplace for Products used in the healthcare industry.
- Any purchase initiated by you, shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective Seller.
- Terms and conditions of the Products provided by each Seller may change during the course of making a purchase. Such change/variation is solely at the discretion of the Seller and Carenet shall not be liable for any such change or variation in the price or any other aspect of the Product so offered by such a Seller.
- In the event, a credit, debit, smart card or any other mode of payment being used by you to make the payment online, on a third-party website gets charged but on account of a technical or other technological issue, the payment is not credited or received, you agree that you will not hold Carenet responsible for such issues. You acknowledge that you will take up the issue with your bank, card issuer or Seller.
- Carenet may at any time and without having to serve any prior notice to you, (i) upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Services or a part of the Services in a manner it may deem fit, (ii) change any promotion scheme, promotion period and (iii) change the contents of the Agreement. Carenet may also alter or remove any content from com without notice and without liability.
- Third Party Content, Rules and Restrictions
Separate and additional Sellers terms and conditions would apply to Products purchase that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by the Seller, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the Sellers rules and restrictions.
- Third Party Sites
Carenetweb.com may contain hyperlinks to other websites ("Linked Sites") operated by third parties, including Sellers. The Linked Sites are not under the control of Carenet and Carenet is not responsible or accountable for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Any purchase made by you from such Linked Sites will be solely your decision and responsibility and will be separately governed by the third parties Sellers respective terms and conditions. Carenet is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received from any Linked Site. Carenet is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carenet of the site or any association with its operators or owners, including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. In addition to the Agreement, you shall also ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the third parties Sellers Linked Sites, with whom you choose to transact. It is hereby clarified that Carenet shall not be held liable for any transaction between you and any third party.
- Submissions Made on Carenetweb.com
We appreciate your taking the time to make a submission, upload forms or review or leave comments on carenetweb.com. Please be aware that by submitting content on carenetweb.com by electronic mail, postings or on Carenet (“Submissions”), you are fully responsible for the Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to carenetweb.com). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from carenetweb.com: (i) any false, unlawful, threatening, libelous, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial information or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services); or (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable and responsible for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing or other restrictions, or any other harm resulting to Carenet or any third party from your Submissions.
- Use of Personal Data and Disclosure of Information
- Carenet shall collect, process, and maintain the information you provide as the data controller on carenetweb.com in its database in order to conduct its business, web statistics, Buyer analysis, inform and make available Products that you may be of interest to you, marketing promotions, from time to time. The information shall also be used to contact you when necessary such as for promotions, offers, update records, and any other purposes required by law.
- Carenet has the right to disclose, disseminate, share, divulge, or transfer information provided by you to Carenet in other countries and/or with Sellers with your knowledge, as the case may be. You hereby consent to such disclosure and transfer of information on a need to know basis. In accordance, Carenet and its affiliates will transfer personal data or information, to any other body corporate or a person in the UAE, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Carenet.
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Any software or applications made available to download from com ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Carenet. The use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software ("License Agreement"). You shall not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software made available for download on carenetweb.com not accompanied by a License Agreement, we hereby grant to you, the user, a limited, personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using carenetweb.com in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code and Active X controls contained on carenetweb.com, are owned by Carenet and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement.
- If you are aware of an infringement of our brand or intellectual property or believe that carenetweb.com content infringes your copyright, please let us know by e-mailing Carenet as per the contact details listed under the ‘Contact Us’ information on com.
- Privacy Terms
- Carenet will take reasonable care to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but Carenet will not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to Carenet’s control, including but not limited to Sellers, advertisers, and websites that have links to the Website. You should take note that the information and privacy policies of Carenet’s business partners, including any Sellers, advertisers, sponsors or other websites to which hyperlinks are provided, may be different from Carenet. Carenet cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
(ii) Carenet categorizes information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") including but not limited to, the following:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register and establish an account with com:
- Information about your identity such as race, gender, marital status, religion, age etc;
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers; and
- For the purpose of registering on com and/or the Mobile Application and for using the Services of Carenet, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number and email address verification process. Carenet uses third-party services for the purpose of the aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third-party service provider as applicable.
- Service Usage: about your navigation using the Services, for example, the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, device type, browser language, date and time of the request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- User IDs: Your usernames, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Carenet collects your Personal Information to conduct business and to improve and deliver the Services. Carenet will only disclose your Personal Information in accordance with these terms. If Carenet wants to use it for any other purpose, your consent must be obtained.
- In the event you decline to submit personal information, Carenet will be unable to provide the Services to you.
- Information disclosed publicly, is also shared with the Sellers, third party service providers, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Carenet will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public portal. You accordingly disclose information at your own risk.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you shall have the right to (i) be informed of how the Personal Information is being used by Carenet (ii) to access the Personal Information (iii) to rectify the Personal Information (iv) to erase from Carenet’s database any Personal Information (v) restrict the data processing of the Personal Information (vi) data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse the Personal Information (vii) object to Carenet’s use of the Personal Information, and (viii) automated decision making and profiling. In the event you wish to exercise any of your rights under this clause you may contact Carenet under the contact information provided in clause 20 of this Agreement.
(xi) General Exceptions:
- If Carenet is required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- By law;
- To conduct its business or secure its systems; or
- To enforce its own rights, which will be done in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
- Such interception, disclosure, monitoring, and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, Carenet will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring, and storage.
- To ensure that the security and integrity of the Services are safeguarded, Carenet may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CARENET DOES NOT PROVIDE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ABOUT THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CARENET DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR ANY OTHER CLAIM, WHATSOEVER, IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS, WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, TO ANY PERSON, ARISING OUT OF OR FROM THE USE OF CARENETWEB.COM OR THE SERVICES.
- THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES OFFERED BY CARENET. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PRODUCTS, SERVICE, AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE PRODUCTS OR THE INFORMATION GENERATED THEREBY IS ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. CARENET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF CARENETWEB.COM WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. CARENET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLED OR USED BY YOU OR FOR THE OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET.
- Liability Disclaimer
- The content, information, Software or services published on carenetweb.com may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors or mistakes. Carenet does not guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of and disclaims all liability for any errors or inaccuracies relating to the Products.
- Carenet makes no representations about the suitability of the information, fitness for a particular purpose, conditions of merchantability, implied warranties of software, Products or Services contained on carenetweb.com for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any Products or Services on carenetweb.com does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or Services by Carenet. Carenet disclaims all warranties and conditions that com, its servers or any email sent from Carenet are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Carenet.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event, will Carenet be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, and strict liability or otherwise) arising out of:
- access to, or use of com, or delay or inability to use carenetweb.com, or any information contained on carenetweb.com; or,
- the availability or accuracy or efficiency of Products.
- Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless Carenet and the Sellers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, losses, demands, recoveries, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable attorney fee, brought by Regulatory Authorities or other third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any applicable law or the rights of a third party;
- your usage of com;
- any claim of any infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any third party; or
- any claim made by any third party arising out of the use of the Services and/or arising in connection with Services offered to you.
- Transmission over the Internet
Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission, and incorrect data transmission. Carenet will not be liable for malfunctions in communications facilities that are not under our control affecting the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send. In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities, we reserve the right to monitor all internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of its domains.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Binding Nature, Benefit
This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the users of carenetweb.com and Carenet and their respective successors and permitted assignees.
- Governing Law
The Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of United Arab Emirates. You agree that the resolution of any dispute that would arise between them according to the terms will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact Us
All notices and communications shall be in writing, and shall be deemed given if delivered personally or by courier service, or sent via email/ facsimile, with due acknowledgment of complete transmission to the following address:
Last Updated: [01/01/2019]